Morristown, NJ 07960
Terryann Bradley is a partner at Laufer, Dalena, Jensen, Bradley & Doran, located in Morristown, New Jersey. Ms. Bradley has practiced exclusively family and matrimonial law since her career began in 2000. Ms. Bradley received her Bachelor's Degree from Rutgers College and then her law degree from Seton Hall Law School.
Ms. Bradley is an experienced family law practioner who has successfully settled, tried, and arbitrated cases involving all aspects of family law including custody, parenting time, support, equitable distribution, prenuptial agreements, relocation issues, and domestic violence. Ms. Bradley has served as a mediator in aiding parties and their counsel to resolution of their marital difficulties. Ms. Bradley has also been appointed by the Court as a Guardian Ad Litem as to both financial and custody issues.
Ms. Bradley has been recognized and honored by her peers during her career. She was honored with the Essex County Family Law Achievement award in 2010. Ms. Bradley has been named as a New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2008 through 2013. Ms. Bradley was named as a New Jersey Super Lawyer from 2014 through 2020.
Ms. Bradley has held leadership positions such as the President of the Barry I. Croland Family Inn of Court. Ms. Bradley was formerly a Trustee of the Essex County Bar Association, and was formerly a Trustee for the Essex/Newark Legal Services. Ms. Bradley volunteers as an early settlement panelist in several counties, including Morris County, Essex County and Bergen County. She regularly lectures at the County College of Morris on matrimonial law topics.
Ms. Bradley's has previous lectured for the State Bar Association (Family Law Section), ICLE, and County Bar associations.
Areas of Practice
- Parenting Time
- Equitable Distribution
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Relocation Issues
- Domestic Violence
- New Jersey, 1999
- New York, 1999
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Rutgers University
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
- J.S. v. L.S.
- Domestic Partnerships, Rome
- Domestic Partnerships, Union County
- Lecturer, ICLE
- Lecturer, Matrimonial Law, County College of Morris
Honors and Awards
- New Jersey Outstanding Young Lawyer
- ECBA Family Law Attorney Achievement Award, 2010 – Present
- Equal Justice Medal, Legal Services of New Jersey, 2008 – Present
- Essex County Family Law Achievement Award, 2010
- Rising Star, New Jersey Super Lawyers
- New Jersey Super Lawyer, 2014 - 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar
- Bergen County Bar
- Essex County Bar Association, Trustee
- Essex/Newark Legal Services, Former Trustee
Past Employment Positions
- Barry I. Croland, Family Inn of Court, President
Pro Bono Activities
- Guardian Ad Litem