She handles all aspects of matrimonial and family law relating to divorce, including prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, custody and parenting time, relocation, cohabitation, child support, college contribution, alimony and equitable distribution, as well as post-divorce disputes.
Jessica also handles personal injury and wrongful death matters. She is a trained mediator and has extensive experience in resolving both civil and family matters through alternative dispute resolution.
She graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. in Criminal Justice from Saint Peter's University in May of 2015. While attending college, she worked full-time as an executive assistant for the law firm of Goldsmith, Ctorides & Rodriguez, LLP, where she assisted with medical malpractice lawsuits.
Jessica attended New York Law School in the Evening Division while working full-time as an executive assistant for Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, P.C., managing litigation files from inception to trial for medical malpractice, nursing home, personal injury and products liability claims.
Upon graduation from New York Law School, Jessica was awarded the Ernst C. Stiefel Writing Award for Excellence in Comparative-Common Civil Law for her publication in the New York Law School Law Review's 64th Volume, entitled, "The Injustice of New York's Notice of Claim Limitations in Medical Malpractice Actions."
After graduating from law school, Jessica served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Jane Gallina-Mecca, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Family Part, where she worked on an array of high conflict cases involving child custody, relocation, child support, alimony, equitable distribution and other complex issues such as domestic violence and Division of Child Protection and Permanency matters. She also acted as a facilitator in settlement negotiations for small claims and family matters.
Ms. Simon is licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey and the State of New York. She is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Bergen County Bar Association, the Morris County Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, and is a member of the Barry I. Croland Family Law Inns of Court.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Saint Peter's University, Jersey City, New Jersey
- B.A. - 2015
- Major: Criminal Justice
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 2020 to Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 2020 to Present
- Bergen County Bar Association, Member, 2020 to Present
- Morris County Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Barry I. Croland Family Law Inns of Court, Member, 2020 to Present
- Aronsohn Weiner Salerno & Kaufman, PC, Attorney, 2020 to 2021
- State of New Jersey Judiciary Department, Judicial Law Clerk, 2019 to 2020
Current Employment Position
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- New York, 2020
- New Jersey, 2020
- Ernst C. Stiefel Writing Award for Excellence in Comparative-Common Civil Law, 2019
- Dean's Leadership Council (invitation-only to top-ranked students), 2015-2019
- John Marshall Harlan Scholar Recipient, 2015-2019