Commitment To Excellence
- Equity Partner
William M. Laufer has been practicing law for more than 40 years.
His experience has enabled him to represent clients in complex matrimonial cases involving questions of custody, equitable distribution, alimony, child support, premarital agreements and divorce mediation.
His skills have entitled him to a membership in the American Association for Justice and he is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
Mr. Laufer received his undergraduate degree from the University of Vermont.
He then graduated from the University of Miami Law School in Florida.
Mr. Laufer serves on the Morris County Bar Association Early Settlement Panel for matrimonial litigation and is a Master in the Family Law Inns of Court.
He has also been elected President of the Morris County Bar Association and President of D.A.R.E., New Jersey.
He is licensed in both the states of New Jersey and Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- New Jersey
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- University of Vermont
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion on the New Jersey Super Lawyers list every year since 2005
- The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Family Law in Morristown, NJ
- Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence with High Ethical Standing by Martindale-Hubbell ®
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Morris County Bar Association Early Settlement Panel for Matrimonial Litigation
- Family Law Inns of Court, Master
- Morris County Bar Association, President
- D.A.R.E., New Jersey, President