Christine M. Dalena, Esq. has been a family law attorney for over 34 years. For the past 20+ years, Ms. Dalena has been an equity partner with the law firm of Laufer, Dalena, Jensen, Bradley & Doran, LLC, in Morristown, New Jersey. Managing Partner Ms. Dalena has extensive experience in handling complex, high net worth and high conflict mediation, collaborative law and family law litigation matters.
Although Ms. Dalena's specialty is in handling family law related matters (divorce, dissolution of civil unions, adoptions, domestic violence, custody & parenting time, marital torts, paternity, co-habitation agreements & pre-nuptial agreements), she has extensive experience in other areas of the law - real estate transactions - which allows her to handle a broader spectrum of issues that customarily arise in the matrimonial law context. Each case is unique so she employs the most appropriate strategy - mediation, arbitration or litigation - based on the particular circumstances that exist in each individual matter.
Her mediation and collaborative training skills, coupled with her knowledge of the law, ability to handle complex financial issues, and compassion for her client's needs and goals have enabled her to handle the intricacies of family law successfully. She is a passionate advocate in mediation, collaborative law and family law and is sensitive to the personal conflicts and emotions that arise in family law matters.
Ms. Dalena has been selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers list since 2009 and as one of the top 50 women attorneys in the State of New Jersey for 2010, 2011 & 2012. In addition to being a member of the New Jersey State Bar, Ms. Dalena is also a member of the US District Court of New Jersey and Pennsylvania State Bar. She is a member of the American Association for Justice, American Bar Association, NJ State Bar Association, Morris County Early Settlement Panel Program, Morris County Bar Association, NJ Collaborative Law Group, NJ Association of Professional Mediators and International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
She served as a law clerk to the Hon. George P. Helfrich, Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Div., Civil Part, Morris County. She received an undergraduate degree in Business Administration from the University of Delaware and her Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall School of Law.
Ms. Dalena continues her commitment to helping others by serving as a member/trustee on several civic/community, political and charitable organizations.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Juris Doctor
- University of Delaware
- Business Administration
- Hon. George P. Helfrich, Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Civil Part, Morris County, Judicial Clerk
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Morris County Early Settlement Program, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Real Property Section, Member
- New Jersey Professional Mediation Association, Member
Certified Legal Specialties
- Court Approved Divorce Mediator
- Collaborative Law Attorney
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Collaborative Law
- New Jersey, 1988
- Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2009-2023
- Top fifty women attorneys in the state of New Jersey, 2010-2012