Family Law Attorneys in Morris County
Our law firm provides a full-service family law practice to clients in north and central New Jersey. We are well-known for handling complex divorce cases, relocation, modification of divorce agreements, domestic violence, dissolution of civil unions and domestic partnerships, and other family law issues.
Featuring a team of highly experienced and recognized family law attorneys, the Morristown law firm of Laufer, Dalena, Jensen, Bradley & Doran, LLC, is uniquely suited to helping you with any family law matter. Many of our lawyers have been nominated to the Super Lawyers list as it relates to family law, some for many years running. We also feature many AV Preeminent-rated lawyers, a peer nomination signifying the highest industry standards of legal knowledge, ability to communicate with clients and legal experience.
Regardless of your situation, our family law attorneys are here to help you explore legal options and seek legal solutions that are in your best interests and the best interests of your children.
A good divorce attorney is a good strategist. Our divorce lawyers understand that you do not want to drag your divorce on forever. We will evaluate your situation and determine the best route to take to find a solution that protects your interests. We have handled countless unique and complex divorces, including those involving:
- Property division and complex asset division
- Business valuations and division
- Property settlements
- Alimony/spousal support, including determining how much alimony is necessary to maintain the lifestyle that each spouse was accustomed to
Many of our family law attorneys are also trained mediators. We understand the many benefits mediation can have over divorce, and if you feel you are willing to collaborate with your ex toward a more peaceful and private termination of your marriage, we are ready to work with you toward that goal.
Child Custody And Child Support
When children are involved in a divorce or other family law issue, parties must take care to ensure that any court order is in the children’s best interests. Our Morristown child custody and child support lawyers have the experience and knowledge to provide comprehensive legal representation geared toward protecting your children as well as your own rights in any family law matter.
Modification Of Support And Custody Orders
While child custody, child support and spousal support orders may seem permanent, there are times when these orders must change. One parent may wish to relocate, a spouse may get a better job or a child may decide to live with the other parent. Whatever the substantial change, we can help you bring a motion to modify your custody or support order.
Other Family Law Issues
- Domestic violence: Whether you are the accuser or the accused, we can help protect you and your family’s future in any domestic violence dispute.
- Paternity actions: Our New Jersey family law lawyers can work with you to establish paternity and secure appropriate child support.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: We help clients draft, negotiate and review prenuptial agreements and antenuptial agreements to ensure that they support their interests.
- Adoption: We ensure that clients have met all requirements for family adoption, stepparent and grandparent adoption, international adoption, and private placement adoption.
- Dissolution of civil unions and domestic partnerships: Our lawyers represent same-sex partners in the dissolution of their civil union or domestic partnership, including resolving asset division, child custody, child support, alimony and other issues.
- Palimony: We help unmarried individuals pursue and defend against palimony cases following the dissolution of a nonmarital relationship.
Contact Our Morristown Family Law Team Today
Whether you are concerned with child custody, mediating your divorce, dividing a family business or any other family law matter, the Morristown law firm of Laufer, Dalena, Jensen, Bradley & Doran, LLC, is ready to help you. Our law team has the courtroom experience, legal knowledge and dedication to successfully navigate the complexities and sometimes difficult realities of family law.
We offer reasonable rates, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and are conveniently located one-half block from the Morristown Green. To speak with one of our family law attorneys today, contact us online or by phone at 973-975-4043. We look forward to working with you.