Read Our Newsletters
As a resource for our clients, the law firm of Laufer, Dalena, Jensen, Bradley & Doran, LLC and Divorce Magazine provides a monthly newsletter containing helpful information on topics relating to divorce and family law.
If you wish to speak to one of our attorneys about your divorce or family law concerns, please contact us or call 973-975-4043. Otherwise, check back to read upcoming newsletters published by our firm.
October 2021 Newsletter
- 6 Harsh Truths You Need to Know During Divorce
- Everything You Need to Know About Divorce Finances
- Face Your Divorce Fears This Halloween
- Choosing the Right Visitation Schedule
- The First 6 Steps to Take After Your Divorce
September 2021 Newsletter
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Relationships
- Protect Your Financial Future – a Woman’s Divorce
- Starting the School Year on the Right Track: 5 Tips for Divorced Parents
- How a Step-Up Parenting Plan Can Simplify Custody Post-Divorce
- How to Decide If You’re Ready to Start Dating Again
August 2021 Newsletter
- How do you know it’s time to call it quits and file for divorce?
- Can you buy a house before your divorce is final?
- Overcoming shame and guilt during divorce
- Why you should go to therapy during your divorce
- Co-parenting communication tips
July 2021 Newsletter
- 7 Tips for spending the summer without your kids
- Why courts prefer parents to settle during divorce
- What to do if your spouse hiding cryptocurrency during divorce
- 6 Ways to strengthen your relationship with your child
- 4 Grief rituals to honor the end of your marriage and let go of the past
June 2021 Newsletter
- Thinking about divorce? Where you start matters.
- Implicit bias and divorce: 5 steps to self-discovery
- How to keep yourself healthy in a toxic environment
- How divorce can affect your home buying and selling options
- Surviving Father’s Day after separation and divorce: 7 tips
May 2021 Newsletter
- What do I need to know about property during divorce?
- Mindfulness after divorce: Awakening from my virtual reality
- 8 Tips for beating the single-mom/stepmother Mother’s Day blues
- 8 Tips for effective co-parenting after divorce
- 5 Ways to get connected with your community after a divorce