Christine M. Dalena Esq.
Christine M. Dalena Esq. – Family Attorney
Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Christine M. Dalena is the managing member of the firm. She concentrates in the areas of matrimonial/family law, collaborative law, real estate transactions, general litigation, and mediation.
Ms. Dalena is admitted to practice law in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
She received an undergraduate degree in Business Administration from the University of Delaware and her Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall School of Law.Ms. Dalena served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable George P.
Ms. Dalena is a court appointed divorce mediator and collaborative law attorney. She is a member of the New Jersey and Pennsylvania State Bar Associations, American Association for Justice, American Bar Association, Morris County Early Settlement Panel Program and Morris County Bar Association (Family Law Section member and Real Property Section member) and is active in numerous civic and political associations.
Ms. Dalena has been selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers* list for the past seven years and as one of the top fifty women attorneys in the state of New Jersey for 2010, 2011, and 2012.
Ms. Dalena also serves as a trustee on several community political and charitable organizations.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- General Litigation
- Real Estate
- Collaborative Law
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Court Approved Divorce Mediator
- Collaborative Law Attorney
- New Jersey, 1988
- Pennsylvania, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- University of Delaware
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Morris County Early Settlement Program, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Real Property Section, Member
- New Jersey Professional Mediation Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. George P. Helfrich, Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Civil Part, Morris County, Judicial Clerk