Carly DiFrancisco Esq.
Carly DiFrancisco joined Laufer, Dalena, Cadicina, Jensen & Bradley, LLC in September 2013 following a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Catherine I. Enright, Presiding Judge for the Family Division, Morris County, New Jersey.
Ms. DiFrancisco received her Bachelor of Arts in History from Binghamton University and her Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law. While in law school, she interned for Judge Thomas M. Moore in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Essex County, Family Division in the summer of 2010, and she interned for Laufer, Dalena, Cadicina, Jensen & Bradley, LLC in the summer of 2011. During law school, Ms. DiFrancisco volunteered as a student attorney for the Family Law Clinic where she represented clients in several family law matters She also served as an Associate Editor for the Seton Hall Circuit Review and published her comment in its Fall 2011 Volume.
Ms. DiFrancisco is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the Morris County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Matrimonial Law
- Domestic Violence
- New Jersey, 2012
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. – 2012
- Law Review: Seton Hall Circuit Review, Associate Editor, 2010 – 2012
- State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, New York
- B.A. cum laude – 2009
- The “Sexting” Case: Teenage Sexting, The New Constitutional Dilemma, 8 Seton Hall Cir. Rev. 189, Vol. 8 Issue 1, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Morris County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Morris County Family Law Inns of Court, Associate
Past Employment Positions
- The Honorable Catherine I. Enright, P.J.F.P., Law Clerk, 2012 – 2013
- Seton Hall Center for Social Justice Family Law Clinic, Pro Bono Student Attorney, 2011
- The Honorable Thomas M. Moore, J.S.C., Judicial Intern, 2010
- Laufer, Dalena, Cadicina, Jensen & Bradley, LLC, Summer Associate, 2011
- Phi Sigma Sigma