Alannah K. Heffernan, Esq. joined Laufer, Dalena, Jensen, Bradley & Doran L.L.C. in September 2019 following a judicial clerkship with the Honorable James M. DeMarzo, Presiding Superior Court Judge for the Family Division, Morris County, New Jersey.
She is admitted to practice in the state of New Jersey.
In 2014, Ms. Heffernan received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts. Ms. Heffernan went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School. During her law school tenure, Ms. Heffernan served as an Articles Editor for the Brooklyn Law Review and was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society, competing in the Queens County District Attorney's Mock Trial Competition. Upon graduation, Ms. Heffernan received the Brooklyn Law School Silver Award for Outstanding Dedication to Public Service.
Throughout her law school career, Ms. Heffernan interned for various law firms and government agencies, including the EEOC, the United States Postal Service, and multiple trusts and estates boutique law firms.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Society
- Honors: Brooklyn Law School Silver Award for Outstanding Dedication to Public Service
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, Massachusetts
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science and History
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable James M. DeMarzo, Presiding Superior Court Judge for the Family Division, Morris County, New Jersey, Clerk